Re-sync/ Update tracking
Enable merchants and shoppers to proactively update the latest status of their orders by clicking on a button within the app or on the tracking page.
By adding a "Resync" button in multiple locations, merchants and shoppers will be able to manually update the order tracking information and ensure that the latest status is displayed accurately. This feature can help resolve confusion when the actual order status does not match the information displayed on the app or website, and provide a more reliable and convenient tracking experience for users.
To provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate tracking information, we have implemented a "Resync" button in 3 different locations within our app or website
The sync status would be shown on the Shipment tab as the picture below
- 1.Go to the Shipment tab in our app
- 2.In the top right corner of the Shipment tab, you will find a "Resync" button.
- 3.Click on the "Resync" button to trigger a dropdown list with options for you to choose the sync time interval.
- 4.Choose the desired time interval from the options provided, such as 30 days, 60 days, 7 days, today, or last day.
For Resync in shipment tab, the system will then update the tracking information based on the selected interval, with a time interval of 1 hour between updates to avoid overloading the system.
In Shipment Details
On Tracking Page
- 1.Access the Order details page in our app or website tracking page.
- 2.Look for the "Resync" button in the top right corner
- 3.Click on the "Resync" button to initiate a syncing process.
- 4.Once the sync process is completed, you will see a success message, such as "Shipment details are re-synced successfully! The latest info is now updated on the tracking page as well. You can continue re-syncing for the next 5 minutes."
For Resync in Shipment details and on tracking page, the system will update the tracking information with the latest data, using a time interval of 5 minutes between updates to prevent excessive requests to the system.
We hope that the "Resync" button provides you with a convenient way to manually update the tracking information and ensures that you have the most accurate status of your order. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact though in-app Crisp chat.
Join our Slack community to connect with fellow entrepreneurs, share tips, and make feature requests to improve your ecommerce business. Click here to join us today!