Keyword blacklisting on the tracking page is a powerful tool that enables merchants to prevent certain words or phrases from being displayed in the tracking information. This can be useful for filtering out sensitive or inappropriate content, ensuring that only relevant and professional information is shown to customers
- 1.Click on Tracking page tab on the left navigation bar, go to Configuration, and choose Keyword blacklist
- 2.Type the keywords/ choose countries you want to configure
- 3.There are 3 options for you to choose
- Hide the keyword(s)
- Exactly replace the keywords with
- Replace whole delivery entry with
- 4.Click Save
- 5.Preview and test
- Go to the tracking page of your store, enter the tracking number or others to access tracking info
- Enter a keyword or keywords that you have configured in the blacklist on the tracking page.
- Submit the comment, note, or other entry containing the keyword(s) and observe the result. If the configured keywords are prohibited, they should be filtered out and not displayed on the tracking page.
- Repeat the process with different keywords and scenarios to thoroughly test the functionality of the keyword blacklist feature.
- Make sure to check the layout and appearance of the tracking page after the keyword filtering to ensure that the content is still visually appealing and user-friendly.
Join our Slack community to connect with fellow entrepreneurs, share tips, and make feature requests to improve your ecommerce business. Click here to join us today!